Friday, April 11, 2008

The Park....

Today~
Reaganne, Taylor and I were invited to the Park with some of our friends from Church. I did not know there was this GREAT community playground and water/pool park too. It is a community over, I told Randy afterwards, we need to rent over there, so we have access to it all the time.

We had a blast, the kids played really well together and us, moms got to talk and catch up. I feel so good when I can get out with the kids and hang out with our friends. I am also excited that Randy and I just joined 24 hour fitness, because they are opening one here in LE this summer, and I need to workout anyway, but both my girlfriends workout there too, and we are scheduled to go twice a week starting next week. I am soooo excited. I am motivated much more if I have friends to go with. The hours don't work as good for Randy and I to go in the evenings after work as we use to at LifeTime Fitness, so we are making Saturday family workout day. ;)

I just hope to exercise enough to be healthy through the pregnancy and maybe this time I will have a better chance at not developing Gestational Diebetes.

Hope you all are having a great and blessed day!

No comments: