Monday, April 28, 2008

Preschool at Reaganne's


Sam wasn't here today, so Taylor got to sit in his Big Boy chair (well he is like the same size as his friends) and I gave him something to work on.
Reaganne working hard to color her COMMUNITY HELPER "THE LIBRARIAN"


Outside time....

Playdough time, Taylor was determined to be apart of it all.... Mommy had to put him in his highchair...poor Taylor...he is as big as them all, but only gets to participate when Preschool is at our house.
Learning about Community Helpers....Reaganne the Ranger, Tyler the Teacher, Hannah the Hero (saving babies), Sam the Soldier. I wanted to find Community Helpers with the first letter of their names...I had to think outside the box on some. ;) Tracing....Community Helpers! ;)
Snack Time....I asked Reaganne why she didn't look at the camera...She said, "Because I was eating." Good enough answer for me. ;)




No comments: