The Grumbles Family

Friday, May 16, 2008

Swimming in the Hot Tub at our Friends house, Mrs. Paula!!!

THANK YOU MRS. PAULA!

Reaganne, Taylor and I had so much at Mrs. Paula's! We made our own pizza's and went swimming in the "Hot Tub", it felt so good! The water was so warm and refreshing. Reaganne is ready for swimming classes this summer, without Mommy! Yeah!!!! She did great, she is a little fish! Taylor is still learning, but can blow bubbles like there's no tomorrow! He had a blast splashing and floating. Well, I didn't get any pictures of the kids before or during the swimming, but these are after! I forgot and didn't want to get the camera wet! Paula and I had our hands full anyway!!!! ;) LOL






Posted by Marguerite "Meganne" Grumbles at 3:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reaganne

Reaganne
9 years old

Taylor

Taylor
8 years old

James

James
5 years old

Kenneth

Kenneth
2 years old

The Kids 2014

The Kids 2014

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Family and Friends

  • Merrell Family Blog
    11 years ago
  • Page 262
    11 years ago
  • The Driggs Family
  • The Hall's
    13 years ago
  • The Heaton's
  • The Linton Clan
    6 years ago
  • The Rawlberry patch
    9 years ago
  • The Vaughn's
  • The Wilson Family
    13 years ago

Blog Archive

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.