This past Saturday, I went to The Dallas Temple for the first time. I received my endowments and I cannot even express how wonderful and amazing it all was. I was surrounded by my family and friends and felt such love and peace. My sweet sister-in-law, Carloyn, escorted me through the temple and she made the experience even more amazing. She was wonderful. Thank you Carolyn for being a great sister. I want to thank all my biggest supporters who attended the session to. I love you all and thank you for your support and beautiful friendships. I am a better person with all of you in my life. Randy and I it a new high....sitting there through the session looking at Randy in such a different atmosphere and thinking how lucky I am that he is my husband and the father of my children and the love of my life. He is amazing and has truly blessed my life. I am so lucky that we will be sealed together for all time and eternity next week. The Temple was such a beautiful and peaceful place, it is a place you can go and escape from the outside world and you can come out refreshed and you have been reminded of the real focuses of this life. We are heading back to The Dallas Temple next Saturday, June 14th @ 2:00 pm to be sealed together as a family for all time and Eternity. I get tears in my eyes just thinking of the children being escorted in to the sealing room to be sealed to us. Reaganne and Taylor will be dressed in gorgeous little white dress and suit. Reaganne and Taylor both know why they are going to The Temple and when you ask them it is so adorable to hear them explain it. Reaganne thinks she is going to the Castle to be a Princess and Taylor says, "We are going to The Temple to be a family forever." The facial expressions he makes is priceless. ;) I promise to have pictures from the sealing. I was so overwhelmed this past Saturday that I forgot to ask someone to take Randy and my pictures.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you and your family!! What a wonderful experience. I can't wait to see you all be sealed together this Saturday. You are an inspiration to me!
Love, Jen
Post a Comment