We finally were able to do a End of the Year Preschool Swimming Party for the kids....
We made T-shirts with their handprints on the back and a group picture ironed on the front. (Shirt picture to come later) All the kids had a blast, Clair brought her Snow Cone Machine and the kids enjoyed snowcones the entire time, moms too! Taylor tried every flavor possible and discovered he only like the blue rasberry, because it is blue...go figure! LOL Reaganne had a blast asuasual with her best friends. They all play so well together and love eachother so much.
We have been going to the pool at least three to four times a week, and I can say I have a pretty good tan for a pregnant lady. The kids are little glowing Indians too. We are looking forward to enjoying the rest of the summer by the pool, and daddy will be taking vacation next week and we will be going to the Zoo and other fun places together. Hopefully, I will not forget the camera.
I have to share with you all what Taylor did....LOL
I was cooking dinner the other night, and had just pulled out the dinner from the oven, and as usually remind Taylor to stay away from the oven. He is really into opening and slamming the door shut. Well, after a while he opens the oven again and it was cooled down by this point and he says, "Ernie", so I say I can't give you Ernie, (who is his favorite character) sitting on the counter, because Reaganne had made Ernie in the week eat foundation make-up. So, I tell him I have to clean Ernie. He says, "No Mama, Ernie in the oven!" What, Ernie in the oven I thinking to myself, and I bend down and this is what I pull out!
I was cooking dinner the other night, and had just pulled out the dinner from the oven, and as usually remind Taylor to stay away from the oven. He is really into opening and slamming the door shut. Well, after a while he opens the oven again and it was cooled down by this point and he says, "Ernie", so I say I can't give you Ernie, (who is his favorite character) sitting on the counter, because Reaganne had made Ernie in the week eat foundation make-up. So, I tell him I have to clean Ernie. He says, "No Mama, Ernie in the oven!" What, Ernie in the oven I thinking to myself, and I bend down and this is what I pull out!
3 comments:
I have to say that picture of Ernie made us laugh so hard, and I have to admit that for us it was worth the baking for the laugh. Thanks.
haha. love the ernie!
Oh dear about Ernie. Did Taylor seem to let go pretty well? I do have to admit Ernie looks pretty funny, between the makeup and the oven it sounds like he had a rough week!
Post a Comment