HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGANNE!
"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY GIRL"
My whole life I wanted to be a mommy and have a family. You are a true blessing to me and your daddy! We like to call you are "blessing in disguise!" ;) From the moment I knew I was expecting you I was on cloud nine. Then you were born and brought all the joy and love that I never knew I could feel in this life time. The moment I held you after you were born, I knew you were going to make me a better person.......Thank you!!!!!!!! I will try and answer all your million billion gillion questions everyday, and thank you for teaching me patience! I know, I haven't perfected that yet, but I am growing everyday too!
"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY GIRL"
My whole life I wanted to be a mommy and have a family. You are a true blessing to me and your daddy! We like to call you are "blessing in disguise!" ;) From the moment I knew I was expecting you I was on cloud nine. Then you were born and brought all the joy and love that I never knew I could feel in this life time. The moment I held you after you were born, I knew you were going to make me a better person.......Thank you!!!!!!!! I will try and answer all your million billion gillion questions everyday, and thank you for teaching me patience! I know, I haven't perfected that yet, but I am growing everyday too!
2nd Birthday

On the way to your first Dance Class!
3rd Birthday!
Christmas 2007
Fourth of July 2008
4th Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
We love you so much! You are a wonderful daughter, big sister, example to your friends, and daughter of God! I cannot wait to see what the next year brings you and to see it through your eyes!
(Listen to the song by Martina McBride that I have on my play list and it will explain how I feel about my Reaganne! I sang this to her every night for her first year!)







No comments:
Post a Comment