Friday, August 8, 2008

NIGHT THREE....WAS A SUCCESS!

I don't have a picture, they woke up to fast for me this morning. I slept in till 8 AM and they were already waking up. Reaganne went to bed last night at 8:20 PM and Taylor fell asleep around 9:30 PM. I am so excited and proud that Randy, me and the kids have been consistent and great about the new schedule. I hope this will continue! YEAH! Hopefully, I will remember to take pictures of the Primary Activity I am heading up tomorrow morning!

"Popsicles in the Park"
Little Elm Park
10:00 AM-11:30 AM
Little Elm Fire Department is coming out to show the kids the truck and talk about safety!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Congratulations on getting the kids out of your bed and into their own. That's been a challenge for us, too... especially since we've moved into the new house. That just gave Steven even more excuses; "I'm scared of my room", "I heard a noise", etc. We finally got him to at least fall asleep in his bed at night, but he still comes into our room around 2 or 3 in the morning. We ended up making a pallat for him on the floor next to our bed that he can just climb into and go back to sleep. It's not quite as good as him sleeping in his own bed, but at least he's out of ours! I can't even imagine sleeping with TWO kids in the bed while being pregnant at the same time! Yikes!