Saturday, November 29, 2008

Going to the park and Thanksgiving day!

I took the kids to the park and it was very comical! It seems that at the same time everyday between 4:00 and 6:00 the kids and I get very tired and instead of falling asleep I have been taking them to the park to get energized again. So, we jumped on our bikes and went on our way! So, I was laughing so hard, because it was taking us 20 minutes to get around the corner to the Elementry Park! Even the neighbor across the street was laughing at us! After, one crash, and three stops to stop a crying baby, and helping push each child a couple of times to get a push off....we made it! ;)


James saying,"What??? Mom your crazy!!!"


Thanksgiving was great! We spent the day with family and enjoyed a lot of wonderful food! Great Grandma Nana (Randy's Grandma) got to hold James and that was very exciting for her. She even put him to sleep!


Taylor went to sleep even before leaving for Grandma's to have lunch, he missed all the pics. So, Reaganne took this picture of Taylor and the pics of Mommy and Daddy and Mommy and Baby James!





3 comments:

Angel Rogers said...

I'm amazed you were able to take pictures with everything else on the way to the park! Life is all about making memories! :)

Heather Atchley said...

Oh heavens! James looks totally freaked out at you taking pics of him in the stroller.....too funny!

Amanda Murdock said...

Reaganne is getting so big! She is such a beautiful young lady. :)