Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Home Evening with the Cousins at Grandma's and Grandpa's Grumbles

We had a great night at Grandma and Grandpa Grumbles for FHE. We had yummy Cabbage Rolls thanks to Grandma! ;) Good company and lots of yelling and running around of the cousins! Uncle Scott read a book on the birth of Jesus and we sang Christmas songs together! We all had a great time! It makes me want to have FHE more often with family! So Grandma Grumbles for leaving the house a mess...:(

Our First Family Picture (with James)...thanks to Uncle Thomas!

Just some cute shots of the kids!



3 comments:

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

What a beautiful family picture!! We're going to have to have one taken in front of Grandma's tree too...it is gorgeous!

Marguerite "Meganne" Grumbles said...

I know her tree is the only tree that probably stays intact most of the time! (except when we the kids are hanging out in there...haha)I want another picture done~ because I feel like there is too much of me hanging out and could only crop so much! It is great of everyone else, I just feel self-consious.

Jeni said...

Oh that little James is just so sweet!! Congrats on the blessing and you have to love christmas pictures of families!! such a sweet family!