Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Princesses and Dinosaurs, what more can you ask for....



Princess Reaganne, the Beautiful dresses she got for Christmas!




Taylor and his Dinorsaurs, he loves his REXY!

2 comments:

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

Wow...where did you get the big T-Rex? I know that Tristan would LOVE that one too! Reaganne looks so cute in all of her dress up clothes! And I love baby James' smile...he is such a sweet baby!

Heather Atchley said...

Whoah, huge T-Rex!! Dress up clothes are always great to get. I think this is Sophia's year to really discover them (as you saw her wearing her fairy costume). I remember doing dress up all the time growing up, but it was in mom's old clothes or a tu-tu or something. They didn't have stuff like they do now where there are TONS of dresses, shoes, and jewelry for the kids to pretend in.