Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sewing my first dress for Reaganne! ;)

I made a dress for Reaganne the other day that I did not use a pattern for and it came out really cute and pretty good! So, I figured why not pick a pattern and some nice fabric and try....I was impatient and did not want to wait until our sewing group in two weeks and I didn't want to bother anyone else to do it with me....So, here is the first one....I got mad at the satin ribbon, so you can see where I let go and the machine took over and that is when I stopped and Reaganne wanted to wear it to bed anyway! ;)


Then I bought some fun and funky fabric that I usually would not get for Reaganne, but I figured if it didn't turn out than at least I didn't do it on some really pretty elegant fabric.... But I actually like it and Reaganne does a lot too!


I had a lot of fun sewing these and learning on my own. I love a challenge and Patterns definitely gave me that, I never laid eyes on one before, but I will be again in the future. ;) Now, time to save up for a serger!!!!! ;)))))

2 comments:

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

Great job!! You'll have to teach me one of these days :)

Angel Rogers said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You're AMAZING!