Hopefully, if all goes well she will got to Hackberry Elementry for the Dual English/Spanish program instead of our Home school Cesar Chavez Elementry. We will find out in June, so keep your fingers crossed that she gets into the program. I really want this for her and she is soooo excited. She can't wait to start school. I cannot believe my baby is going to school. I think I am more scared of the schedule change that this is going to bring on. Reaganne will have to be at school by 7:50 everyday. This means, geting her and I up at 6:00 to get showered, dressed, eat, and packed for school and to leave by 7:15 to get there in enough time. The school isn't that far away, hoever we need enough time to go through the other school zones to get there. Randy doesn't even get up now until 7:30 to get ready for work, so this will be a HUGE change for us. At least after that first day, he will be able to be home with the boys, while I spend the morning with Reaganne and getting her to school. I am just so excited, and can't wait to take that first morning of school picture and pick out her first school day outfit, and make her blueberry muffins for her fist day like my mom did for me every year. I don't know how I will get through that first day, but I will. I love my baby girl and can't wait to see her make this milestone. ;)
This is Reaganne's last dance class picture
Preschool fun
4 comments:
I can't believe Reaganne is going to be in Kindergarten...that means Ethan has only one more year!!! I'm already sad about it. Reaganne has the most beautiful smile! Hope you all are doing okay...email me sometime.
eWe bathe the kids the night before to give them a little more sleep in time.
I would totally give her a bath at night, but I am too anal about her hair. I need it wet to fix it all nice and neat. ;) I have done this since she was a baby and had hair to fix. She was cursed with bad hair from both sides.
Now this makes sense....I was wondering why you said the other day that you were registering her....that last preschool day picture is funny! Hannah looks clueless, Lindsey looks sassy, Reaganne is smiling as she should and Steven is being silly.
Post a Comment