This is James and Me at 3 months
...and this is James and Me at 9 months....he has three teeth and I had none, but I had more hair!! LOL
James has started pulling up on everything, and he is suffering the consequences of falling too. He actually busted his gum open over the top tooth that just came in. It was so sad, he was so upset and he was bleeding so bad, and I was panicking, but the bleeding stopped so we didn't have to get stitches, but he has a bruised puffy lip :( and went with me to VT tonight, because he was cuddling and didn't want me to put him down, so he would have been a handful for daddy. Plus, I didn't want to leave him. He was so good, and the Motrin had kicked in too. He just sat on my lap the entire time and cuddled. My poor sweet baby boy, I just hate when he get so sad, he has the saddest frown with the droopiest bottom lip. He just went through such a hard teething experience to cut that top tooth and then BAM like that he cuts the gum right above it. So, we probably will be visiting the doctor in the next couple of days to get a second opinion on it.

The hardest day of cutting that top tooth. The poor thing sat under my chair until I would stop working and hold him and cuddle with him....

"Oh Daddy is coming to meet us for lunch..." James and I waiting for Daddy to eat lunch with us, while Reaganne and Taylor were at a friends house.

James' first...spaghetti, ice cream, and sugar cookie!;) Love the facial expressions.


James' riding in the "Big Boy" basket of the shopping cart for the first time.

"The Potato" We had a Tornado come right through here a couple of weeks ago, and it practically was in our backyard..the kids got in the tub, and you can see the concern in Reaganne and Taylor and James, looks like he is say, "Um excuse me, aren't we supposed to be in water right now, just asking?" LOL Oh yeah the kids thought I kept saying Potato and not Tornado, so now when they roll play they talk about the Potato and to take cover in the tub...haha

Then after the "Potato" left and a Rainbow came...cool huh?
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I think that you look exactly like Reaganne as a baby!!!
WOW! When I saw your baby pictures I thought "Reaganne!" But you are right, James looks a lot like you too! But then again, I have mentioned before how James looks like Rea as a baby.
Funny and adorable crying picture! Those are sometimes fun to take too, even if it seems a little cruel. Love his overalls BTW--so cute!
Post a Comment