

Helping with the Laundry

I made cookies for my good friend Paula's Birthday luncheon, these were just some of them...

The kids getting some Volleyball lessons between my games. We won all four of our games those two days and we are playing this weekend too. ;)

James at Peter Piper Pizza! HE LOVES PIZZA...but LITTLE CEASARS IS HIS FAVORITE!!

I took the kids Roller Skating with some friends one Friday! It was sooo much fun and brought back memories of all my birthday's when I was younger. I can't wait to have Reaganne's there next year! ;) The kids had soooo much fun, and did great! I laughed the whole time! They had these walkers that the kids could hold on to and skate. Us moms were laughing because we learned how to skate back in the day falling on our butts! ;) James enjoyed when I skated him around in his stroller...it felt good being on skates again, but a little scary...the fall is much farther down now than years ago. LOL I didn't fall...thank goodness, I know I would have broken something..LOL




James at the Mall when we went School Shopping for Reaganne!
1 comment:
Oh! Is this the skating outing that Molly invited everyone to? I totally wanted to do this but lost track of time when it came time to do it. :( Plus, I guess I am a little more selfish and wouldn't want to take the kids and just go all on my own! Hmmm, I am sensing a girls night here!! :)
Post a Comment