Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY!

Happy Birthday to the BEST HUSBAND AND DADDY EVER! The last nine years of my life have been amazing, challenging, and eventful. I owe all of it to my wonderful Randy, who has strengthened me and taught me so much. He is the nicest, most caring human being I have ever known in my whole life. He never speaks ill of anyone and is the first to lend a helping hand to someone in need. He holds this family together and he holds me when I am weak and he carries me when I am down. He truly is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for prompting me to ask him out that one night after work nine years ago (11/27/00)! He is the most patient, loving, and fun Dad any child could ask for. He loves his kids and I love him for the Father he has become!!! Thank you Randy for being my Eternal Companion and the Father of my kids! I love you so much, Babe!!! You complete me!!!!

The words from 'Our Song' that we danced to for hours and hours all those years ago...I remember the moment I knew you were 'the one' and I fell in love with you...and have only loved you more and more everyday since!!!

Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they can't tempt us
With their lies

And I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come?

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me
....Norah Jones "Come away with me"

Once upon a time there were two people who fell in love...

..and got married and had three beautiful kids...

Reaganne...

Taylor...

...and Baby James...

...and we all lived Happily Ever After for all Time and Eternity!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

Happy Birthday Randy! Life is good!!

Merrell Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday Randy!! I hope that you have a great day. Love you.

Heather Atchley said...

Cute post!