Friday, March 12, 2010

Cowgirl Reaganne and her trusty sidekick FlowerRose the horse

Reaganne had a Horse parade today! They have been learning about Texas for the last two weeks. I love these parades! I finished the horse last week, because I thought it was due on the 5th, but it wasn't until the 12th. SO, atleast I was prepared...good thing because we all got hit with the stomach bug and pink eye afterwards..that is a whole other post! Anyway, so Reaganne had to name her horse, which she came up with all by herself and I love the name FlowerRose, sounds like a racing horse! LOL

She paraded around the halls all cute and proud!








Reaganne even had her first REAL Field Trip to the Prosper Museum. She had to ride the school bus and everything. Very exciting for her....the most anxiety filled day for Mommy. I was so scared of her riding the bus and them having enough people to watch the kids. Of course, it rained the entire day and they still had the kids go and walk around out in the wet and cold. Ms. Levy and all the kids were sick as ever the next day! ;( Reaganne still has a horrible cough from it, she came home smiling and allllllll muddddy! But, she had a blast anyway, you know the bus ride was the best part anyway! ;)

No comments: