Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Taylor's first "SNOW" party at school! ;)

Today, we went to Taylor's school to help his class celebrate for their 'SNOW PARTY'! He was so excited that he was able to invite me and James. We signed up to bring the fruit, and I was instructed to bring, Oranges, Apples, and Grapes by Taylor. I have to say, the fruit was a 'hit' with the kids. Even though they had, chips, cookies of all kinds, and cheese, the fruit was a winner. Taylor was so cute, singing his songs in circle time and such a good 'example' and 'leader' to the other kids. I almost didn't recognize him, lol. At home he is a whole different Taylor. Here are some pictures I got of him at the party. There was not time to get pics with his four teachers, but he did hand out all his 'teacher's gifts' and they were very excited to receive them. The bus drivers are next, tomorrow. ;)






No comments: