Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer is upon us....and summer school has begun...

Yay! It is Summer. We are enjoying it so far. Reaganne is in Summer school and doing great. She received two "good work" awards from two teachers today, and I received an email yesterday telling me how well she was doing and making friends too. I love that the teacher is communicating so well and that the "Summer School" experience has been so positive. ;) Way to Go REA! We LOVE YOU and are SO PROUD OF YOU! ;)
We are two weeks into Summer and Randy is gone all week to Scout Camp. He is surviving and having a blast! We miss him a lot here at home, but we are getting by and ready for him to get home Saturday to have a great weekend and celebrate HIM for Father's Day! The kids are enjoying our blown up pool in the backyard. It is so great this Summer being in a house, and having a backyard to play in. ;)

First Day of Summer School...bright and early at 6:45 AM.

Riding the BUS for the first time. Mommy had some anxiety about this, but it is working out just fine. ;)

Getting Rea after her first day!



We have attended two of many Family Birthdays, Baptism's and other Holiday celebrations to come...
This is Reaganne with her Tutu I made her for Natalie's Tea Party where it was hosted by Belle. It was such a cute and fun Party.

Reaganne and Aubrey ready to go dress up at the party and




CAN YOU SEE THE FAMILY RESEMBLANCE? Three beautiful girls. I can't get over how much Elizabeth and Rea look alike here. Elizabeth had such a fun Birthday party at the Little Hearts Ranch. They got their faces painted, rode in a carriage, ponies and horses. It was a great day! There are more pics I will add when I get Randy's phone when he gets home...

No comments: