Thursday, July 7, 2011

What happens when Mommy is gone...

So, I never get "Mommy time". I only get to run to the grocery store, every once in awhile by myself. Usually, I have to take all three or atleast one child. I said, not to night, Mommy deserves to go by herself. Well, it never fails. Everytime I go somewhere and leave all these KIDS at home, something happens. It usually is James, that gets hurt. Last time he got hit in the head with a belt buckle. This time, he slammed his head into the brick wall. Lovely, huh? Well, Randy wasn't going to text me the picture, because he didn't want me to worry, but then it got really big and looked really bad, and he thought, "I better worn her!" HAHA So, he sends me this. I was in shock, I stopped shopping and left. Before I left I grabbed him some Chocolate Donuts, to make him smile. I got in the car and was so upset, I forgot what Walmart I was at and couldn't remember which way to leave the parking lot. Trying not to eat all the Chocolate Donuts on the way home from my anxiety, I call to check on him. Randy puts me on speaker and James says, he has a "owie and booboo" then I ask him if he needs a Chocolate Donut and he screams, "Yeah" So, atleast I know he is okay at this point. I get home scoop him up and see his HUGE bump, but it is looking a little better. I guess, I can't leave...It scared me to think he could have busted it open. Randy says he would have called the Paramedics out, since I had the car. Thank goodness that did not happen. UGH, I just hate when my babies get hurt! ;(
Randy said that when Taylor saw it, he ran to his room and played with his legos, he did not want anything to do with it. It scared him. Reaganne was crying...They do not like to see their Jamesy hurt...we are all a little sensitive when James gets hurt, from where he began to now and all the in between sicknesses, we would keep him in a bubble if we could. ;)

The original text from Randy

After a Chocolate Donut

After a lot of Chocolate Donuts and Tylenol

Oh My Goodness, I LOVE this little BOY!!!

No comments: