Day 4 and 5....I had to go to the Endocrinologist today, NOT FUN! My test results came back REALLY HIGH! So, I was put on Insulin in the office, and now have to face the next 8 to 10 weeks giving myself injections again. Even though I have only gained 9lbs this pregnancy, the Doctor feels that I have Type 2 Diabetes NOT pregnant, we are going to focus on that afterwards, but now it is making sure that James Randall and I are taken care of and he arrives safely. I am so upset, because I thought this pregnancy had been going so well, compared to the others, but the Doctor said it is not my fault, my blood pressure has been great, but you can't fight genetics and that seems to be my enemy. So, I am trying to deal with that news and I am taking it easy from the activities this week. I have been catching up on my work and just going to the swimming pool to swim with the kids. I think Daddy is finally wiped out and he is taking a nap right now, so hopefully we can take it easy the rest of the weekend and prepare for our Talks we have to give in Sacrament Sunday! We have enjoyed the week with Daddy home, but we are ready for the schedule to get back to normal....LOL I know you moms know what I mean when I say that, everything is ten times harder when you routine is messed up!!!! ;) Love ya babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment