The pics aren't that great, but you can see them.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Taylor's Accident! Reaganne can play nasty sometimes....but, so can Taylor!
Reaganne and Taylor were playing in the playroom, and jumping off the fire truck bed! Taylor was standing on it and Reaganne pushed him off and he went head first to the floor and landed on his metal tracker and dump truck! I heard him scream and I came running. You know how your kids have that certain screaming cry that you know when they are really hurt, well that was the cry! I picked him up and didn't see anything except his really red face.....then.....there the red bumps popped and I turned his head and saw the side of his head, it was the fastest growing purple colored bump I have ever seen. I have to say, I know this is not as bad as some accidents that I have sustained as a child or any of the other kids we know have had, but it is the biggest one for us so far....we have been lucky, but I foresee worst cuts and bruising in our future. They are vicious with each other!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like we missed out on the fun today! I wish my punks could have made it.
OUCH! I winced when I saw them. Poor little guy.
Post a Comment