THEN I FINALLY LET DADDY HOLD HIM....;)
We just took turns holding him and then left to get the kids. I had the kids shot records faxed over this morning, so they could go see him, however Taylor has to be three, but Reaganne can. I am planning on taking her tomorrow, and she CAN'T wait! She has told me all the things that she wants to do with him! She wants to feed him, put him in his crib, hold him, kiss him, and make sure that he doesn't get her toys! I am glad in a way that Taylor can't go in, I strongly feel that he needs to meet him at home. I think he is going to have major issues, and we have to make sure we don't call James, BUDDY! That is Taylor's second name, and he will be so upset if he feels he is being replaced. He could suprise us all and act completly normal, we just aren't sure. Tonight I had Jen up to see him and hold him. She has been emotionally involved with this whole experience as much as I have and I wouldn't think of making her wait to see and hold him. She came up and couldn't believe the changes in him. It was like looking at a whole new baby.
THAT'S ONE PROUD AUNT!!!!
After Jen left I just cuddled with James and Dr. Green came over (my favorite doctor) and told me had been calling twice a day since he left Thursday morning, to check on him. That he was so pleased with his turn around and throught he was doing great! Then he said that I didn't have to wait until tomorrow to try and Breastfeed, so I got to at his 11:30 PM feeding. It went great, I don't think we will have any problems. He latched on, and when I thought he was done, he leaped back on and the nurse and I were laughing so hard. So, tomorrow I would with lactation and hopefully get him feeding and ready to come home. When it was time for me to leave, I had him cuddled on my chest and the nurse came to remove him and he got sooooo fussy, and was trying so hard to cry, he sounds like a wounded animal crying right now. His throat is sore and he is finding is voice again, slowly but surely. He was just so upset that he was moved off mommy, so the nurse said to hold him again until he settled down and fell asleep and then I layed him on his tummy and he was fine. He pulled his feeding tube out too during his temper tantrum. So, the nurse said she will put it back in when he wakes up or see what Dr. Green wanted to do.
It was a wonderful day and tomorrow will be even better.
I have such a strong tesitmony for the church, priesthood blessings, fasting and prayer. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful ward and family to fast for James yesterday and look, Heavenly Father answered our prayers! Thank you all for all your love and support! I can't wait until you all meet our little miracle!!!
SLEEPING WITH HIS BEAR BLANKET FROM HIS BIG BROTHER TAY TAY A.K.A. BUDDY!
2 comments:
Looking good! Can't wait to meet him too!
I'm crying tears of joy! I am so happy for your family! Thanks for sharing your story and strengthening my testimony! Love you!
Post a Comment