Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Day 20....Got to the Hospital and was told....
JAMES IS COMING HOME TOMORROW, OCTOBER 1ST! YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!! I was so excited when I got out of the car to meet Randy, I got out and shut the door and the car was still on....Randy, says, "Uh Babe, are you going to turn your car off, it is still running!?" I would say I was a little distracted! I am sooooo happy! By tomorrow afternoon our baby boy will be home with us finally! Reaganne is excited and Taylor is ignoring it all! My poor Tay Tay is going to need lots of loves and extra hugs! I am so worried he is going to recent me and not want to be be with me. I am hoping after a week, he will get back to normal. We will see! So, today I ran all my last errands, because I will not be getting out for awhile, just to take James to the peditrician and that is it. We were at Target today and Taylor did pick out an outfit with a firetruck on it for "his baby James Randall" to come home in, so I thought that was sweet of him to pick out! All of our prayers have been answered and he is doing great! His brain scan went great and there are no signs of any problems or potential problems for the future. He passes is hearing and car seat test. I will let you all know how the homecoming goes! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHOO HOOO!!
Yay!!!!!! We can't wait to meet him!
This is the best news Meganne and Randy! I am so ecstatic for you and your family. What a relief. You handled all this so well and I am so thankful you have your baby coming home tomorrow. What joy!!! I love you. Tell Taylor and Reaganne that we love them and miss them and we are excited for them being big siblings!!!
I am so happy to hear the good news Meganne - I can't imagine what a struggle this has been for you guys and you've handled it all so well.
I DO know what it's like to be on house arrest after having a sick baby - so my thoughts and prayers are with you. It doesn't take long to get cabin fever, but enjoy this precious time you'll have at home with him... it passes very quickly.
Take care!
Yay! Now the Grumbles family is complete! Hope the lock down doesn't drive you too crazy!
Post a Comment