FEEDING TUBE WAS TAKEN OUT TODAY AT NOON!!!!!!!!!!
He is on 8 of 8 bottles or breast a day, and doing fantastic! He is hungry! He is getting his car seat test tonight at 1:00 AM and we shall see what the doctors say tomorrow morning when I call. If he is taken 8 bottles or breast in a row and gaining weight then he could be home as soon as Wednesday! I went to the Walmart tonight and groceried shopped like never before! I stocked up on foods for the kids and etc, because I know once he gets home we will be hibernating for the winter! ;) I only want to have to send Randy to get basic things here and there, but we are set otherwise. I have a lot to do before Wed. I need to pull out the swing, papasan chair, put together my new high chair, wash some of his clothes in Dreft, well, there is lots of stuff. I am so excited, I cannot wait to get him home so we can be a complete family!!!! We are counting the hours!!!! Here are some pics right before the feeding tube came out!
2 comments:
He looks so much happier!
Meaganne and Randy,
We are sooo happy that James is doing so much better. Thanks for all your updates, we will keep you in our prayers. Please let us know if you need anything.
The Hudspeths
Post a Comment