Yesterday, I went to the Hospital spitting nails, ready to call the shots! I was tired of lactation not showing up for my appointments and was ready to make someone believe that he was able to latch on and suck and swallow. So, the nurse and doctor on duty yesterday believed me and agreed with me that we need to do a pre and post weight to see what he was getting. 1.5 to 2 ounces, I knew he was getting what he stuff, but it was felt good to finally have someone believe me. Next step was to have him take a bottle. So, as of last night when I left he was taking close to an ounce from the bottle. Today, he has had back to back bottles at noon, three, and six, which is AWESOME. He is so close to coming home. The only thing that he has left on his check list to be discharged is his car seat test. I am bringing that up tomorrow, and then hopefully by tomorrow afternoon we will know when he is coming home. I am strongly feeling he will be home by Wednesday morning. I am trying to not get my hopes up, but I can't help it. Please remember him in your prayers, out MIRICLE BABY is almost home. ;) Today, I went to church, and I was so NERVOUS about going, however, I am so glad I did. It was hard, emotional, but refreshing and I definitely felt the spirit with me there. The stake Presidency gave all the talks and I felt like they were all directed to some part of my life right now, it was very inspirational, and helped me to remember that Heavenly Father loves me and he is there for me. I think alot of people were suprised to see me, however I felt very loved and welcomed, which helps me right now. OUR family is very lucky to have this ward and all our friends and family. Randy and I were talking about having the Blessing at home, for James, but we have changed our minds, because I don't feel it would be fair to all those that supported us through this hard time to not have the opportunity to be apart of it. So, we will have it at church and then I will rush him back home and put him in his imaginary bubble! ;) He is the MIRICLE BABY because of the love and support of all our friends and family that have prayed and fasted for him. I cannot wait to introduce him to you all. ;)
I just got he call to bring in the car seat tomorrow, which is the last thing for him to come home is the car seat test. He is up to 6 bottles out of 8 and could very well be up to eight and the feeding tube out tomorrow during the day. They need me to come in for two feedings tomorrow to make sure that he is latching on and feeding well and gaining weight. He very well could come home in the next 48 hours! OH MY GOODNESS, I cannot believe it!!!!!!!! I have been waiting to hear those magic words, "Bring your car seat in!" OUR LITTLE MIRICLE WILL BE HOME SOON!!!!! As, Randy says, "Let the fun begin!" ;) I am ready to hear him cry and get no sleep, I say, BRING IT ON!
1 comment:
Yay!!! I am so happy he is doing so well! Almost home!!!
Post a Comment