Sunday, October 12, 2008
James Debut at Church!
Today was Fast and Testimony Day for our Ward. I have been waiting for this day, so that I could bare my testimony and thank all the members of the ward for their love and support through the past month and half. I was so proud of myself for getting up there, I was scared I would go and not be able to make myself get up there, because I get soooo nervous talking in front of people. I told Randy afterwards, that it was not as bad as I thought it would be and I can see myself doing it again. Of course, I started crying before I got up there, but Hey, I did it! James has his one month check-up tomorrow and I can't wait to see what he weighs. I have my six week post check-up appt. Wed, so I am excited to get the OK to start working out again. I am looking forward to it to. Any 24 hour members out there that want a partner and can go really early in the morning or at night let me know! I always feel better to go with someone than by myself. Here are some photos of the kids before leaving for church and when we got home....I tried really hard to get a good picture, but Taylor was being difficult so I did not get great pics. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well congrats on the testimony. I am sorry I wasnt there to hear it!! But I am glad you brought James to church. Also I totally will gym buddy with you. mornings, not so much... but nights - totally!
Post a Comment