We had an AWESOME Friday with Claire, Hannah, Lindsay and Tanner. We went to the Dinosaur Exhibit at The Heard Museum in McKinney! It was great! I have been soooo excited and looking forward to this adventure. Taylor loves Dinosaurs ever sense he has watched The Night at the Museum. He loves his Rexy! So, Claire and I packed up the kids, mind you Claire and I and six kids, 4, 4, 3, 2, and two newborns! It is like a disfunctional Brady Bunch! haha We have the most fun though! ;) THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!! Before we even got in the doors we had one fall and skin her knee then before starting the trail we had another girl fall and skin her face, and then I tripped Taylor with the stroller wheel and he fell. Mind you this was the first 10 minutes. Then we went four wheeling with our strollers on the gravel trail. The poor babies were vibrating the entire time, but slept the entire time from it, which was great! Taylor did not know what to think of the Dinosaurs up close, they were all huge and life like, they made noise and moved. One of the Dinosaurs even spit water and of course, my daughter stood right in front of it while it sprayed her, but she was the only one wearing her water proof jacket! Smart Mommy! We had a blast and want to go back without taking pics and film so the mommies can enjoy it too. ;)

This is Reaganne getting Sprayed by the Dinosaur! Sorry, but you half to tilt your head to the left, I don't know how to get the movie to rotate. I was holding my phone camera the wrong way, I guess! You get a glimpse at the rough road that we had to push the strollers threw! Taylor is telling me that he wants to go see Rexy and the other girls are saying they want to see the water, Reaganne gets sprayed right after Claire discovers the alternate route for us to go so we don't have to stay on the bumpy trail the rest of the way. ;) Enjoy!
3 comments:
How fun! We're going Thanksgiving weekend with the Fastnaughts. Tristan loves dinosaurs and Ethan is beginning to warm up to them!
Looks like fun! I have never heard of this place....it's in McKinney?! Maybe you will have to introduce me and my girls to it sometime!
Thanks for always being prepared and taking some great pictures so we could enjoy remenising on your blog!
Post a Comment