Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Taylor is potty trained....it only took a week and half!
So, he has gone pee pee in the potty for three straight days. He wears big boy underwear during the day and pull-ups for outings and at night. He started pooping in the potty yesterday! Way to go Buddy! He acts as it is no big deal! Love it! Now, the test will be if he does it when we are at other people's houses! We shall see, but I am just happy not to buy him diapers anymore, even though pull-ups are expensive. It has been nice, I have not had to by formula or diapers for James, ever. We won't probably have to by diapers for another two months too. He has never had a drop of formula either. I was given a lot of diapers and saved a lot of diapers had enough for four months worth. We have the boys Well visits next Wednesday. Four shots for James, one shot for Taylor! Not going to be fun! James was approved for the RSV shots by our insurance. He has his first shot next Tuesday. Which is great, since they are $1,000 a shot and he needs five over the next five months. He already is our $225,000.00 child. That is not even including the individual doctors that treated him or should I say even looked at him with just there eyes and did not touch or perscribe anything. Thank goodness for insurance and mommy hitting her deductible early. I know that he is worth every penny and more and I do appreciate all the hard work the doctors did, but they seriously charge for every little thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay Taylor!!! I am so proud of him. Hey, I am coming to town this weekend. Will you be around??? I can't wait to see you all!!! I am anxious to meet your new beautiful addition!!! Love You.
Hooray for Taylor!! I'm glad that he caught on so fast...Ethan sure was a challenge, but now he's got it down (other than his aim being off when going pee pee...yuck!)
Congrats on the potty training, and also on the b-feeding! It's so difficult, especially when you've come from the NICU. Keep it up!
ALRIGHT for taylor! and holy moly babies cost alot dont they? I think my next baby I am going to canada for a free baby!!
Post a Comment