Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to my BOYS, RANDY AND TAYLOR!

Taylor aka BUDDY, is our loving 3 year old. He is cutely shy and loud all at the same time. He pulls on my heartstrings everytime he smiles or laughs. He can make you laugh at a drop of the hat. He loves his Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister and Baby Brother. He lovesssss his Grandma and Grandpa, and misses them the second we drive away. He hates dogs, cats, birds and big groups! He loves Chocolate, Diet Coke, Chili's (queso), Milkshakes, Firemen, Fire Trucks and Garbage Trucks! He has lots of energy and big blue eyes that make you melt when he is sad. I love my Tay Tay, and cannot wait to see him continue to grow and learn along the way.
Randy wouldn't let me put any pics up of him! ;) Randy is a wonderful man, father and friend. I have had the pleasure to have been with him for 7 years now. I love him more everyday. He has really grown and blossomed and turned into an amazing man. He makes me so proud when I watch him with the kids and the way that he does service for others in need. I am also so proud of how well he is with his calling at church. He is a compassionate and caring soul. I am very lucky to have him in my life for all time and eternity. I love you very much, babe! ;)
Taylor John Grumbles
November 2, 2005











Taylor humoring his sister! Ha, he loves his "Rae" (that is what he calls her)

No comments: