Sunday, November 2, 2008

Taylor and Randy's Chili's Birthday Dinner!

My talk is over and it went great, I think! I got good feedback, so I think I did well. I really felt the Spirit tonight as I was talking and all through Conference. It was GREAT~Afterwards, we headed to Chili's to meet Grandma and Grandpa (Grumbles) who were bringing Reaganne and Taylor. We had a great Birthday dinner with them, and appreciate them sooooo much for celebrating Taylor and Randy's birthday with us. Taylor really enjoyed his Chips and Queso, which is his favorite and then the waiter had the other waiters sing to him and bring him an AWESOME DESSERT in honor of his 3rd Birthday! We came back home and he opened all his presents!!!! Reaganne had a VERY hard time not having any presents of her own, but she helped open Taylor's and then I felt bad so I went to Walmart and got her a surprise. I got her some Princess Pajamas, and some barrettes for her hair. She was MUCH HAPPIER! ;) Our kids are spoiled!
NOT TO SURE OF THE SINGING....

TAYLOR HIDING WHEN THEY WERE SINGING TO HIM...HE WAS SCARED AND SHY!

BABY JAMES SLEPT ON THE BOOTH THE ENTIRE TIME...GOOD BOY, LET MOMMY CHOW DOWN...I FINALLY HAD AN APPETITE SINCE MY TALK WAS OVER!


MY BIG 3 YEAR OLD BABY! HOW CUTE IS THIS...PAST OUT IN BABY JAMES SEAT!

TAYLOR EXCITED ABOUT HIS PRESENTS!

I GOT A SMILE....FINALLY!

GRANDPA, TAYLOR LOVESSSSSSSS HIS GRANDPA!!

TAYLOR ABOUT TO DIG IN!

Grandpa and Grandma Grumbles gave Taylor a Fire Truck and Buzz Lightyear, and his favorite treats!




Annie and Poppy gave Taylor a Flip Racer Car with Remote!



Annie and Poppy's Birthday E-card!
AOL Greetings: Pickup Card
Aunt Carolyn made him an Awesome bath towel out of all his favorite colors!


The birthday cake I whipped up this morning at 7 am! ;) Can't you tell!



Loving on BUZZ!

Taylor's 3 year old mug shot! ;)

WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Looks like he had the best birthday ever!! I love his shyness.
He looks like such a big boy, all toddler-like, less babyish. Maybe it's the buzzed head?
Handsome!

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! He does look so handsome! Please send my birthday wishes to Randy for tomorrow!!!

Audrey said...

He is so handsome; I especially like the new haircut. It looks like he had a great day!

I'm glad that your talk went well (and that it's over.) I'm sorry I missed it. We were at Six Flags with the youth until superlate last night and then we were way late for conference this morning (we're such slackers, I know!) But I'm sure it was awesome!

Claire said...

Your talk was great - you have a talent for making people cry!!!(helping them feel the spirit) Me, my husband and everyone around us - even people who I don't think knew you personally - were all wiping our eyes during your talk. I stood up in the very, very back at the beginning of your talk and hoped you saw me, but I'm sure you were doing good just to get through it! It was great!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!