Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Fourth of July!

First, I have to say thank you to Carolyn and Thomas for opening up their beautiful and fun home and hosting a great 'Family Fourth Barbecue.' The food was great and the company was even better!!! The kids had a blast, and I hope Carolyn and Thomas recovered okay from it all the next day! The kids tested and pulled out just about every toy they owned, which was a lot and we all felt really bad about leaving most of the mess. We had a great time!!!! Thank you Jen for taking pictures that I could copy/paste to my blog..heehee! ;) We really are blessed to have all of our family so close, but sometimes life gets to busy and we forget that all our kids really love playing with each other and are great influences for each other. I hope that we will never let life get to busy that we cannot make time for family.

Reaganne, Taylor and James saying, "Happy Fourth of July!"

Ethan and Reaganne playing Wii Bowling and scoring in the 100's in the first 5 frames. They are AWESOME! Strike after Strike after Strike!

A surprised Daddy and James

Some of the cousins eating there Barbecue on the famous and easy Picnic Blanket.

We caravaned to the Fireworks show and Reaganne went to enjoy them with Cousin Ethan and Tristan! Thank you Uncle Scott for coming and getting her! ;)


Crammed in the car to watch the fireworks!

James showing off his tooth this morning before Church while eating his breakfast!

Reaganne, Taylor and James....all I can say is, we are so blessed with such beautiful, healthy kids! ;)

Reaganne and Taylor ready for Church

2 comments:

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

You do have beautiful children!!! We need to plan a playdate sometime soon!

Heather Atchley said...

We were so lame and didn't watch fireworks this year. I had my foot elevated on ice and laid on the couch. I HEARD them popping and booming outside though....does that count? :P

Glad you had a great time!