Friday, August 28, 2009

Day Four of the First week of Kindergarten

Reaganne after Day 4...tired that day, but really liked Art class. She also got to go in the Lunch Line which was a BIG DEAL!!! During dinner, Daddy was asking Reaganne questions about her day, and she got really quiet turned to me and said, "Mommy, can I go to bed, please?" Poor baby, she was tired and went straight to her room, and fell asleep when I was reading her a book. She was out at 7:30, James fell asleep through dinner too, he was out by 7:15 PM and then I went to bed at 8:30 PM, I have not been to bed that early since I was a kids myself. Taylor soon followed at 8:45 PM and Randy enjoyed the peace and quiet while on the computer. ;) I am exhausted and still feel really bad. My body just aches all day long! I had to wake up three times through the night with James, but I needed to go to bed early.

Taylor loving on his Reaganne enjoying some popsicles after a short but HOT walk home. ;) He misses her so much, he always, runs up to her too, and gives her a hug and tells her about all the things he did or watched that day. ;)

Poor James...I had to wake him from a well needed nap and still sick...He has been to the doctors and been tested for Strep, Flu, ear infections, and RSV....All negative...He just has a VERY SERIOUS COLD...He looks way so sicker than just a cold. He is miserable and sneezes out some really yucky green/yellow snot. He finally cut the two teeth that were coming through. Reaganne said to me that she wants to stay home, because she feels she is missing out on all the fun that Taylor, James and I are having all day long. YEAH RIGHT!! So, I asked her what she thought she missed out on, and she said, taking James to the doctor. If the Doctor is more exciting than school we are in trouble here..LOL

He has fallen asleep twice through dinner this week...so sad...

1 comment:

Heather Atchley said...

My kids never did that--falling asleep at dinner--but I wished they had! Phoebe, more so than Sophia, will fall asleep at random times in random places when tired enough. Cute picture of a sleeping James!

Funny thing is, if Taylor really knew what Rea was doing all day HE would be the jealous one wanting to go to school! Hmmm, doctor or kindergarten? Not a hard choice is it? :)