I tired Taylor giving Reaganne hugs as he says he will miss her...aaawww too cute! He was excited because he helped walk Reaganne to school this morning. James went along for the ride too. Walking in the morning is much nicer than the horrible heat in the afternoon.
A very miserably hot and sick James....poor baby!
Reaganne walking out to the stop sign and look I am on the same side she is this time...we are all learning fast. They still make you cross the street at the stop sign with the crossing guard at least we can do it together!
The kids ready to ride home.
This morning Reaganne did not want to get up or go to school after that traumatic 2nd day. It took a lot of reminding her how fun it would be and that she had P.E. today. She finally said, "Okay, Mommy, I will go to school." So, we all set out to take Reaganne to school. Except Daddy he was cozy in bed. He doesn't have to be at work until 10 now and I let him sleep in and not get up with James. We dropped Reaganne off at 7:40 AM and came back home for Breakfast. Today was a hard day, because James was very emotional too and not feeling well. He needed to be held practically all day! ;( We are going to the doctor tomorrow to see what can be done to help him recover faster. He is cutting two teeth on the same side and at the same time and they both are about to poke through. He is just very miserable. I am doing better, but still having lots of nose bleeds and very stuffed up. I had to use Taylor's asthma inhaler to help with my chest and it has worked so far.
I have to share this funny story...Today when Reaganne got home, I asked how her day was and if she was good and listened to the teacher. She told me that she was, but she thought she had gotten into a little trouble because she was sitting next to a boy that was being bad. I opened her folder to see the daily behavior chart and see what color she got for the day. Green is a good day, and blue would be time out during free time. So, I see this long not from the teacher telling me what blue means and I close the folder and sit Reaganne down to drill her and lecture her on her bad behavior...So, I thought she had....then she starts to cry and says she was good...so I look in the folder and she has a GREEN dot and I think what is not right here...the teacher had thought I was asking her what BLUE meant when I had written down the book (What will Blue do?-Blue Clues)we read as a family for her homework the night before. HAHAHAHAHAHA, so I immediately started explaining it to Reaganne and laughing with her to fuse the situation, and apologizing. She was okay, man this is a hard week and it is only Wed. LOL
2 comments:
I hope that Reaganne finished out the week okay! I remember getting in trouble in Kindergarten because I walked on the wrong side of the street (yes, I was 4 and our Mom sent us to walk by ourselves to school...can you believe it??). I remember that my teacher scolded me in front of the whole class! I sure hope that teacher is kinder in the future. How is baby James doing? Did you get some additional meds or advice to help him feel better?
Rea is very tender and sweet that way. She wants to do well and not hurt or disappoint anyone. I can recall a few times when she began to cry because she accidentally hurt one of the girls or thought she did. She is a sweetheart. :)
Post a Comment