We gave her presents from us and took her to Toys R Us to use one of her a gift cards she received.
Little Miss Sass...in Red!!!
Reaganne and James at Gatti Town by the Train...
Reaganne pouting because I wouldn't let her sit next to her present in the car...she would have peeked...LOL She is even more beautiful pouting...we are in trouble...
Paula gave her the Backpack and Pillow
I made her the Pillow Case and Birthday Collage and we got her what she has been wanting foreverrrrr a case of different lip glosses and some new Princess Hairbands for school! She was WAYYYY excited, "Mommy, this is just what I wanted, how did you know!!!!" The whole day she was very sweet and kept saying, "Mommy you are the best Mommy in the world, thank you so much for a wonderful day!" It felt good to see her so happy!!!
1 comment:
We have never been to Gatti Town but thought about it very strongly. This year we just ended up doing Peter Piper Pizza for Sophia, but G Town looks SO FUN! I think next year for sure the girls will be old enough to handle it and appreciate it. I am glad your family had such a great time together. Love you guys!
Post a Comment