Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The night before Reaganne's FIRST DAY of KINDERGARTEN

Friday before...Reaganne got her last vaccination before school started..she did great...minimal tears...James had his first Dumb Dumb Sucker and LOVED IT! We went to Grandma and Grandpa Grumbles to celebrate with them. We had pizza and one of Grandma's homemade Strawberry shortcake (Reaganne's favorite with LOTS of whip cream)and she received her All American Bitty Baby Doll (her first one) and she has yet to put it down. Taylor has to take care of it while she went to school, it is really cute! She loves her Baby Doll, thank you Grandma and Grandpa Grumbles for a wonderful night!


Well I got really sick Saturday with a double ear infection and strep/sinus infection, then James got sick and has strep/scarlet fever will know for sure tomorrow! So the weekend was really low key, and Reaganne had to go to church on Sunday with Daddy, because she was having a Birthday Party in her Primary Class. I was determined to get my work done and bake Reaganne a cake for her birthday/good luck at Kindergarten. So, I got it out as quick as possible...and Taylor had fun helping me.
A true face of shocked...she had no idea!!! ;)




2 comments:

Heather Atchley said...

Haha! I love the picture of Rea's face! Nice shot! Good one of James too...cake IS yummy! :)

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

Super cute cake! Hope you and James are feeling better...I guess you're both on antibiotics!