Friday, September 4, 2009
Having lunch with Reaganne at her school
Today, I got to eat with Reaganne. I did not tell her all week that I was coming, so she was very surprised. I got to watch her play outside for while and then they came in and she was being so good, as she kept her kindergarten position-Hug yourself and catch a bubble. You can see she is trying to smile and keeping her hug position while waving. She was so happy. The whole lunch she kept saying, "I love you,Mommy!" It brought tears to my eyes to see her, and I love seeing her in this 'big girl' environment. I love that we love close to the school, I can go eat with her whenever I want. I got her a McDonad's Happy Meal and she didn't even ask for the prize inside....haha I got to talk with her teacher, Ms. Levy and got a picture too. Ms. Levy said, Reaganne is doing wonderful and is so good. She said that she wishes she had more kids like her and that she could clone her!!! It was just what I needed to hear after these two stressful weeks. I have had to give up control, drop my daughter off in a big building for other people to take care of and teach, and I have not heard one thing of what they do or what her day consist of..it is very hard to not know what is going on...I say this because I can't send letters to the teacher everyday asking minute by minute what they do and so forth. Reaganne just tells me she had a good day and that is it. She does not elaborate or anything. We work on her homework each day and then turn it in on Fridays. I can tell Homework is going to be our worst enemy as she gets older. She already hates it...and I hate making her do it.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! It sounds like Reaganne is doing great! I'll be doing the lunch thing with Ethan next year too! *sigh*
Haha! I can totally see her trying to smile through her 'bubble'! Unfortunately, homework is only going to get more crappy the older she gets. I remember some pretty retarded assignments.
Post a Comment