Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reaganne's First Semester Awards Assembly

I attended Reaganne's First Semester Assembly for the Kindergarten yesterday. It was so exciting to see Reaganne with all her classmates, as they accepted their Awards. Reaganne was so excited. Of course, I was emotional, I figure any first I go through with Reaganne I will just be emotional for..I was sooooo PROUD of her. She is an excellent student and always received PURPLES EVERYDAY, which is the highest color you can get for the day. She loves her teacher, and her teacher loves her. I can't believe the first semester is over! She received an Award for Perfect Attendance and a PTA Reflections Award for Visual Arts. She also received her Report Card, and went up in areas to a 4 Exceeds the grade level, as well as maintaining a 3 Mastery of the grade level. ;) Whoohoo Reaganne!
Here are some PROUD pictures of Reaganne accepting her awards. ;)

Reaganne coming in the Gym, seeing me...she didn't know I was staying..she was very excited!!

Reaganne sitting with her class.

Reaganne running to accept her Awards

Reaganne getting a hug from her Teacher, Ms. Levy.

Reaganne very excited to show off one of her Awards for Perfect Attendance. (Her classmate Taylore LOVESSS getting her picture taken too. She always seems to show up in my pictures.

A PROUD Mommy and her Awesome Daughter!!

1 comment:

Heather Atchley said...

YAY REAGANNE!!! Glad to hear she is doing so well and loves school! Hopefully she will still have this positive attitude and good report cards even in 5 years! I asked a 2nd grader if he liked school and he immediately said "no, it is too much work."