Friday, August 27, 2010

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures...;) This is probably the longest Picture Blog EVER...SORRY!

So, I have been unable to post pictures from my camera and phone for months now. I am finally able to upload pictures again! ;)
Going all the way back to March of this year...James had a rough beginning of the year, he has had a good Summer (minus two or three episodes) But, since we have moved to Plano, he really has been a lot better. Every time I go back to LE he has to have steroid breathing treatments the following day. I think his body hated LE as much as I did...lol. The move to Plano has been the best decision we could have made for multiple reasons. We are going to start with March-May (March was James' longest hospital stay out of all the three he had already made since Jan. '10.
This is him the night I before we met the Pulmonologist for the first time and were sent straight to the Hospital for a week. His oxygen level was a 71 in the office, he was put on oxygen for 48 hours. He was weaned off the oxygen and then monitored for a couple of days. It was extremely scary. He was so lethargic! He didn't have any energy to cry the entire hospital stay, he moaned very quietly, it was so sad.






Follow-up at the Pulumonolgist-"WHAT? YOU MEAN, I HAVE TO SEE THE DOCTOR THAT SENT ME TO THE HOSPITAL WITH ALL THE TUBES!!!" He was so sad! James has the saddest cry and faces, and he makes my heart melt and give him anything...and he is entiled to it, being his almost 2 years has been so rough! ;)

"I am better now, I get to go home!"


Next we have the Move from Little Elm to Plano (I took pictures for Rea mainly, b/c she was at school the day we moved.)






Music Concert(before move)/Last Day of School Party/Field Day/Award Assembly (All after we moved to Plano)



























Reaganne's BFF from Kindergarten, Destiny, made this for her...it made me cry, it was soooo sweet! ;)They miss eachother soooo much!

The Summer has begun...(well now it is over, but better late than never)This is a hodge-podge from our Move from Little Elm to Plano, pool, and hanging out at home.



































1 comment:

Heather Atchley said...

Where is this pool? Is this the one at the apartment?