
I started my own business with Mary Kay. I am very excited to get started and tell you all about the great new journey I am about to embark on. I would like to share with you my own personal website www.marykay.com/MeganneGrumbles. You are able to view all the new, old, and latest special products. Great Discounts are available too! Contact me for details, through my website or email me at MeganneGrumbles@marykay.com or call my business cell at 214-223-1122.
Also, if you live near, and are interested in a FREE facial or to host a party, for a chance to win $100 in FREE product let me know. Even if you want to go to a Mary Kay meeting (which are sooo much fun!), I would love to bring you as my guest for FREE and PAMPER you too!!!! The holidays are upon us and Mary Kay can be a great gift for anyone. We have a great Men's line, as well as, to help those Men surprise their ladies!!!
Mary Kay is a great company and they support many wonderful causes, one of the causes that I hold dear to my heart is, fighting domestic violence and cancers that affect women. So, if you decide to order because you love Mary Kay, love me, or want to contribute to a good cause, you will be blessed. ;) If you would like to hear more about an opportunity to start your own business with Mary Kay, I can help you with that too. ;)
Thanks again for all your support and I hope to be hearing from you soon!!!
The main reason I am starting this journey, is because I love a challenge, as well as I fell in love with the spirit and excitement I felt in the Mary Kay meeting I went to a couple of weeks ago. I was supporting a friend from Church to earn this ring she wanted. I never once thought to myself, "Oh, I could sell Mary Kay!" I walked in to a room full of all kinds of beautiful women that looked sooooo happy. They were singing, dancing, and laughing. I just felt so good being around all of these women. As the night progressed, I realized how good I felt about myself being in that room surrounded by all these wonderful ladies. I just knew I had to be apart of it. The past couple of months have been really hard on me as a women, mother, and wife. I hadn't smiled, laughed, and felt so good in a really long time, as I did in that room that night. I came home a new WOMEN! I felt energized, HAPPY, and at peace with who I am for the first time in a long time. Randy of course could not help but notice. He said, he hadn't seen me that happy in a long time and it was good to see me really smile again. He said, "when is that next meeting?" lol He was supportive from the moment I said, I wanted to be apart of this company. He figured out how to get my starter kit (finding the extra 100 plus dollars), and is helping me figure out how to purchase my inventory. It feels ten times better to know that I have him backing me and excited for me. Of course, Reaganne is excited...there is makeup in the house! ;) So, I am excited at the challenges and opportunity that lies before me. I will keep you all posted! Wish me luck! ;)
1 comment:
I know you'll do well!
Post a Comment